- Who will be living in the home? Will there be pets or young children? Resilient, easy to care for flooring will be your best bet if you answered yes to the above!
- What does the floor need to work back with? Paints, tiles, carpet, etc?
- What style are you drawn to? Do you collect images of homes and rooms you love? If no, now is the time. We have some inspiration here to get you started.
- Is your home an apartment, near the beach, double story, or a period style home? Defining the type and style of home will help lead you to appropriate flooring materials and colours.
- Is the home bright and full of natural light or will some spaces be on the darker side?
- Do you have stairs?
- Is your home near the beach, the bush or where mud, dirt, sand and other outdoor elements might come inside?
- Do you have to consider noise (either in apartment living or double story home?).
- Have you set a budget for your flooring? You can learn more about that here.
Take care of your new floor with a rug
Keep your floors looking their best with a beautiful rug.
With a large range of styles, sizes and materials to suit every home, personality and budget your sure to find the perfect rug for your home.
Get social with us!
Don’t miss a beat. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to keep updated about what we’re up to.