1. Flooring Installers - national availability
Flooring Xtra installers work in the field as a key extension of our sales and store teams.
Our installers provide a quality professional installation service that consistently meets or exceeds Flooring Xtra’s standards of excellence and our customer’s expectations. Our installers are directly responsible for enhancing our customer relationship throughout the installation process.
2. Salespeople - national availablity
The Salesperson works in the showroom and in the customer’s home. At Flooring Xtra our Salesperson’s role is to provide quality solutions to our customers that consistently meets or exceeds our standards of excellence and expectations. This position is directly responsible for sales.
Please forward your Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more and apply here:
To read more and apply click here:
Location: Batemans Bay Flooring Xtra
Employment Type: Part-time
Posted: 13 Mar 2019
Flooring Xtra is Australia’s fastest growing flooring retail brand.
We are currently seeking a Part Time Sales/Administration Assistant for an immediate start, to be available Monday to Friday and some Saturdays as required.
We seek someone who is flexible and with a commitment to giving their best at all times.
Key responsibilities include:
- Customer Service (this includes maintaining a friendly, tidy and professional appearance)
- Quoting (Previous experience would be an advantage but is not essential)
- Stock ordering and Management
- Intermediate to Advanced Computer skills
- Maintaining a high standard of general housekeeping within the store
- Embracing the company values, policies and procedures
- Supportive team player
- Strong focus on customer service
- Results driven with a high attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Honest, reliable and trustworthy
- An excellent work ethic
If this sounds like you please do not delay by clicking on Apply now.
Applications close COB Friday 29/03/2019