“FIX MY UGLY FLOOR 2019 – Dream Flooring Makeover” TERMS, CONDITIONS:
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions
- Participation in the promotion is considered acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
- The promotion commences 01/03/2019 and ends at 11:59pm AEST on 31/03/2019 (“Promotional Period”).
- This promotion is only open to Australian residents.
- Winners must be 18 years or older at the time of the entry.
- Only domestic residences qualify for the prize. Domestic residences are defined as homes, flats, town houses and apartments. The domestic residence must be anywhere within Australia only.
- The entrants must own the domestic residence for which the submission has been made and it is considered an owner-occupied dwelling. Rental properties are not eligible for the promotion.
- Eligibility does not extend to:
- a) Employees, employee’s immediate families or directors of Flooring Xtra Pty Ltd and associated entities, and
- b) Employees, employee’s immediate families or directors of Flooring Xtra franchisees, and
- c) Flooring installation contractors contracted by Flooring Xtra group companies and franchisees, nor their immediate family members, and
- d) The term “immediate family members” includes spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto-spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, stepgrandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother or step-sister
- Entries are limited to one entry per person,
Flooring Xtra reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including but not limited to an entrant’s identity, age, place and ownership of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the discretion of Flooring Xtra. Failure by Flooring Xtra to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
11. Incomplete, illegible, indecipherable or inappropriate entries will be deemed invalid.
12. Entries will be displayed on our competition website page along with the photo caption. All other details such as first name, last name, email address, phone number, suburb and state will only be used by the Flooring Xtra marketing department to contact entrants as required and for retargeting purposes.
13. The (1) one winner of the promotion will be determined on 12/4/2019. All entries must be in by 11.59pm AEST on 31/03/2019. When voting is closed the 1 winner will be chosen by James Treble and will be announced on 12/04/2019.
14. The winner will be notified by telephone and in writing within two business days of 12/04/2019 and be published on Flooring Xtra’s website, Instagram and Facebook pages.
15. If the winner does not meet the terms and conditions, is unreachable after 7 days, or if that winner is unavailable for prize fulfilment, their prize will be awarded to an alternate winner
17. The promotional prize is a full house (up to 150sqm) of a flooring makeover. The winner can select products from a list of approved suppliers/products that Flooring Xtra will provide the winner. The prize awarded is not redeemable for cash value or any other cash in lieu method.
18. The flooring makeover price will be comprised of:
a) Entirely of product (flooring) (up to 150sqm)
b) Pull up and removal of all old flooring (in the areas of house that are being made over)
c) Moving of furniture in rooms for install
d) Full installation of flooring products in house
19. If the supply and install of Hard Flooring and Carpet is not needed in all rooms of house, then no exchange or balance for monetary value can be redeemed
20. The Winner must choose either Carpet or Hard Flooring within the Eco+ range
21. If the supply and installation of the specified area is over 150sqm the balance must be paid by the winning entrant prior to the commencement of the installation
22. Winners may waive their right to receive the prize. The Prize is non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitution will be allowed
23. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, Flooring Xtra reserves the right, in its sole discretion to (a) disqualify an entrant, or (b) terminate the promotion, as appropriate.
24. Flooring Xtra will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected entries or the failure to receive entries of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with the sender or receiver of the entries.
25. All entrants and winners consent to Flooring Xtra using their name, backstory, images of themselves, images submitted for the promotion and any other before and after images of the domestic dwelling. This can be in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products/ services provided by Flooring Xtra.
26. The winner consents to Flooring Xtra accessing the property to capture before and after photos to show the transformation. These photos will also be subject to the above clause (23).
27. To enter visit https://www.flooringxtra.com.au/fix-my-ugly-floor-competition/, fully complete the official entry form, including all of the requested details as prompted and submit.
28. The specified area of the winning entries must be able to be viewed by Flooring Xtra representatives for validation for before/ after pictures.
29. The prize is only valid for the domestic residences for which the submission was made.
30. The flooring is expected to be fully installed by Flooring Xtra on or before 30 June 2019.
31. The term ‘ugly’ is subjective and the winning entrant will be the ‘ugliest’ as per the judges opinion.
They may exercise their right to get public or a guest judge’s opinion on who the winner should be and take that into consideration, but this does not waive their right to make the final decision.