We are loving LVT
Here are a few reasons why;
1) Realistic replication of the character of wood or stone – New technologies have provided a stunning transformation in the design aesthetics of LVT. Manufacturers can now achieve the look, graining and character of real hardwood or stone in a vinyl plank or tile.
2) Exceptional Durability – LVT has a multi layered construction including a resilient backing and a specialised wear layer. These multiple layers ensure that the product withstands the wear and tear of a busy Australian household. LVT resists indentation and also scuffing in high traffic areas. LVT products such as Flooring Xtra’s Urban Fit come with a 20 year residential warranty.
3) Comfort – LVT is quiet to walk on and can assist with indoor noise reduction. It is easier to stand on for longer periods of time and tends to be warmer than ceramic tiles.
4) Ease of Maintenance – Simple damp mopping with a neutral pH detergent (diluted to manufacturers instructions) is the recommended cleaning procedure for most LVT floors. LVT does not require regular sealing and it won’t crack or chip.
5) Affordability – The ability to replicate natural materials such as Distressed Wood finishes, Australian Wood Species, Stone and Slate gives the look and feel of these rich, natural materials at a lower cost.