- Do you know the condition of the structure underneath the existing flooring?
- Is the home for yourself or an investment property, a holiday home or rental etc?
- Do you plan to have a mix of carpet and hard flooring or just hard flooring throughout?
- Have you set a budget for your flooring? You can learn more about that here.
- Does the home have areas of high-traffic such as hallways and stairs?
- Will there be pets in the home? You can read more about pets and flooring here.
- Is it a family home? A resilient flooring that is also easy to clean and maintain will suit a busy family lifestyle.
- Do you have a colour scheme in mind or a particular style you’re trying to achieve?
- What are you trying to achieve with your new carpet or flooring? Cosier spaces, more open-plan, warmer, cooler, more practical, luxurious etc.?
Take care of your new floor with a rug
Keep your floors looking their best with a beautiful rug.
With a large range of styles, sizes and materials to suit every home, personality and budget your sure to find the perfect rug for your home.
Get social with us!
Don’t miss a beat. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to keep updated about what we’re up to.