For the health and safety of the community, we have made some changes in our daily operations:
- Due to high volume, orders will be processed within 5-7 business days after being placed.
- Please allow 2-14 business days after your order has been processed for shipping.
- Pick-up collections will not be allowed until further notice. All orders will be shipped to your address.
- Our showroom is also closed for viewing.
Thank you for your understanding and we hope to resume normal operation under guidance from NSW Government recommendations.
Shipping Guide ETA
Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide METROPOLITAN areas :
2 – 5 business days
Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane OUTER METROPOLITAN/REGIONAL areas :
3 – 7 business days
QLD, NSW, VIC, SA (regional areas) and TAS :
5 – 7 business days
WA and NT :
7 – 14 business days
These terms apply to the ordering, purchase and delivery of goods from the website www.flooringxtra.com.au and through our support office, and form a contract between you and Flooring Xtra (Aust) Pty Ltd ABN 77 144 808 293 of 24 Silkwood Rise, Carrum Downs, Victoria 3201 (FLOORING XTRA). You agree that these terms (as amended from time to time) will apply to all of your ordering, purchases and delivery of goods.
- Free standard delivery applies to all orders (except for goods that require special delivery).
- We deliver only within Australia.
- Delivery times will depend on your location and number of rugs purchased
- We aim to ship your item within 1 to 5 days from order placement, however, sometimes circumstances arise that are outside of our control and this could delay delivery. Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
- We cannot ship to PO Boxes. Please provide a street address.
- Alternatively, you could consider providing a ‘work address’ as it makes it easier for deliveries within the standard working hours.
- Our delivery company use a track and trace system and are also covered by insurance.
- All orders will generate an automated email which will be sent to your nominated email address. If you do not receive this. Please call us on 03 9708 2408 and we will resend it to you.
- If your delivery is taking longer than expected, please call Flooring Xtra on 03 9708 2408, please have your order number ready.
- You are responsible for the freight cost of the goods if necessary under the following circumstances:
- incorrect or insufficient address information was provided and items were Returned to Sender;
- You have changed your mind;
- Customer error or misinterpretation of a product;
- Availability of Goods
- Some Goods may be out of stock or unavailable, as such, we may not be able to despatch your order, or part of your order. If stock is unavailable, you will be refunded for the Goods affected.
- Price and payment
- Once you place an order, you will be charged and you agree to pay the price and any delivery charges that may apply (according to clause 1.10)
- All Prices are in Australian Dollars and if GST applies is inclusive of GST.
- Flooring Xtra (Aust) Pty Ltd have the right to adjust prices without notice to you. If you have already submitted an order at a particular price, we will supply your goods at that price (unless your order is affected by a pricing error, in which case we will contact you directly to inform you of the error).
- Payment for an order must be received in full by Flooring Xtra (Aust) Pty Ltd before any goods are dispatched. We will notify you via email if your payment cannot be processed.
- Damaged Items
- If the item is clearly damaged at time of delivery, please do NOT accept delivery and call Flooring Xtra on 03 9708 2408 immediately. If you have accepted the item and notice afterwards that it is damaged, please call Flooring Xtra on 03 9708 2408 immediately. Please take photos of the damaged item as this may help with the claims process. Please save all documents and paperwork as this may also help with the claims process. Please do NOT try to return the goods yourself, it could invalidate the claims process in which case, you may not be eligible for a refund or replacement.
- Please ensure that you have received the goods that you ordered, prior to signing for it.
- We understand that occasionally people may change their mind and they may wish to return an item. Please refer to clause 1.10 for freight charges that may apply on returning goods.
- We will need to have proof of purchase if a return or refund is required.
- If you are not happy with the item as purchased online, you may return it within 7 days of the delivery date, along with proof of purchase, return form and your contact details ensuring that the item is in its original and ‘new’ condition. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of your intent to return.
- Please note, there may be circumstances accordingly to the Australian Consumer Law where you are not entitled to a return or replacement of goods. Flooring Xtra does not allow a return or replacement of goods where the damage has occurred after delivery for reasons not related to the condition of the goods at the time of supply.
- Further information about Australian Consumer Law can be found here, http://consumerlaw.gov.au/
- Refunds or Exchanges
- There will be no refunds on delivery fees if you have returned goods for a change of mind or you made an incorrect selection, this includes incorrect size & colour.
- Flooring Xtra (Aust) Pty Ltd reserve the right to amend these terms & conditions at any time. Any amendments will be effective immediately upon notification on this site.
- If anything clause/s in this agreement are unenforceable, illegal or void it is not to be treated separately and will not affect the validity and the rest of the agreement.
- This agreement will be governed by the laws of the state of Victoria, Australia.